Saturday 19 July 2014

National Forest Wood Fair

I have a lot of posts to catch up on, nothing too exciting but I have been on school holidays now for a week and so have done a little in the way of green wood working. But before I do that (I'll get my camera out in a minute) I just wanted to give those of you who are interested a heads up about the National Forest Wood Fair, to be held here in Leicester on Monday 24th August.

I visited the fair for the first time last year and was blown away with how good it was - I couldn't believe there had been a green wood event of this quality right on my doorstep and I hadn't visited before or got myself involved.

You can read my brief review of the event here

Anyway, it's coming up this summer and Julian and I will have a small pitch, selling and making spoons and bowls. It would be great to meet anyone who follows the blog so please, if that's you, make sure you come and say hello and introduce yourself to us. It's a really good day out.

Check out their web page here

No comments:

Post a Comment