This is to house all of my eyed augers. There's nothing in the picture to give a sense of scale, but the leather I've used is about half the back of a three seater sofa.
Along the same theme of tool storage, i also managed to make a sheath for my new Robin Wood axe.
I've yet to really put this axe through it's paces so I'll hold off writing a review till I've spent a bit more time with it, but so far I'm impressed.
As the weather was nice this afternoon I spent a bit of time in the garden with the two oldest boys and we managed to harvest some veg from the garden. Our tomato plant has been very fruitful this year and Jesse just snacks off of it. Our courgettes were a bit of a let down though and haven't really produced anything, but then today, on closer inspection, I found a giant marrow hiding in the bushes.
My first attempt to photograph the veg was sabotaged by Saxon trying to get hold of the few tomatoes I'd managed to rescue.