Tuesday 18 December 2012

My favourite spoon RIP...

I know I've mentioned my rhododendron spoon a few times - see my last post for a picture. It really was a very pretty and tactile spoon, even if I do say so myself, hardened and smoothed from being in my pocket or hand for the past few months. I'd grown really quite attached to it.

Well I'm sad to say, it is no more. It fell out of my pocket last week at school. I didn't notice at first and once I did, hoped someone would find it, know it was mine and hand it back to me. Not to be. I got into work the next day to find just the bowl section in my pigeon hole (it had been snapped in half) and to add insult to injury someone had drawn a willie and balls on it in biro - oh the indignity.

Oh well, such is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment