Saturday 1 December 2012

My New Hero

I'm sure I must have mentioned Jarrod StoneDahl before, I did a class with him earlier in the year at Spoonfest and I also bought one of his beautiful spoons there. I use it every morning for my breakfast and I never thought that I could get so attached to a little wooden spoon. I've followed his blog for a while now and he posted recently that he's just created a new website. A lot of the content is in the process of being put up, but it is well worth  checking out just to read the 'about us' section and to look at the lovely photos. When I read the 'about us' section I realised that he is living my dream, living close to nature and in harmony with the seasons. I take my hat off to him for having the courage to do what I think many people like myself are only prepared to dream about. One day maybe.

Here are some pictures from the website and some links:





Website
Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment